Friday, 24 July 2026

A week of comics from Northern Ireland


A week of classes in Northern Ireland. It’s become an annual tour of four or five days in a row. As you’ll see on another page of the blog, I was hoping to sell lots of books, and came well prepared. Then, for whatever reason, the parents ended up buying half as many books as last year. Sometimes you just can’t prepare for these things. 

These are the fruits of classes at Flowerfield Arts Portstewart, Strule Arts Omagh, Ardhowen Theatre Enniskillen, Burnavon Arts Cookstown, and Ards Arts Newtownards 

The celebrities these ten groups chose to appear in my demonstration strip were scary old Michael Jackson (twice), Mr Beast, Cristiano Ronaldo, Cillian Mbappe, Ariana Grande, John Cena, Rowan Atkinson, Tom Holland, and Bob Ross. 

My Books And Where To Find Them...

1 comment:

Squirrelzilla9000 said...

Remember You’d Always Say That The Kids That Attend Your Masterclass Would Go Away and Steal Your Job?

Well, I Might’ve Just Did, Despite Never Attending One of your Masterclasses. I’ve Did A Couple Of Comic Masterclasses of my Own, teaching to some Year 8s and 9s in my school, and I’m also planning another one but for the New Year 8s is September, as well as a Masterclass at Cedar Lodge on the 23rd (if I get the change, that is). I’ll Hopefully Still Get Some Practice, and then take over once you retire in the future.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...