Saturday 9 December 2017

Modern Art gags - new video from the Socks


We've done modern art as a subject before, and toyed with having it as the subject for our show more than once. But these are a set of all new gags, which we hope you'll enjoy/tolerate. And even better, a new song. A new song, you say..?


Gie’s a Giacometti Betty
Gie’s one for the hall,
I’ll stick it by the Pao-o-lozzi hanging on the wall
Given my choice I’d have a Bueys, a Klimt or a De Kooning
I’d happily take a Bacon if there’s one you arenae using

I wouldnae mind a Lichtenstein
I’d hae a Warhol too
I’d cough up fer a Jeff Koons but a Rauschenberg would do
I’d murder for a Miro, a Brancusi or a Pollock
But fob me off wi a Banksy you can stick it up yer bollocks


The Scottish Falsetto Sock Puppet Theatre return with a brand new show in 2018. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...