Tuesday 16 January 2018

Socks new show - teasers


We've done it before (last time, here, in 2016) and we'll no doubt do it again. We're keeping the name of the new Socks show under wraps until it makes its tentative debut in Leicester on Feb 17th. Here's a first tentative teaser of the advert.


Oh go on then, as it's you, here's another teaser to be going on with. Knock yourself out.


The process of writing the show has begun, in fact it began back last Autumn when I started taking suggestions from folks online and making some random sketches. You never know, some of those might make it into the show. And I'm quite pleased with a couple of the new things I've written. Though, I'll be honest, I'm not sitting on an hour's worth of gold yet, so more writing to be done. I'd best get busy eh.

I take great consolation from reading this, a breakdown of the first Leicester preview of Socks Do Shakespeare in Feb 2016. It went on to become our best show, but in Feb of that year we had hardly any of the material that went on to be the killer stuff. Mostly I was still giving them the previous year's show. Ha ha. Brilliant. Suddenly I feel ahead of the game. See also...
Minging Detectives 1st tryout Feb 15
Socks In Space full show Feb 14
Socks In Space 1st tryout Feb 13
Best of Feb 12
On The Telly full show Feb 11
5 day run of Goes To Hollywood Feb 09

 In the meantime, tickets are going nicely for the shows we have lined up so far, so get booking them if you haven't already.

Feb 17 & 24 6.50pm Kayal Leicester

Mar 14 & 15 8pm Dram Glasgow 

May 26 3.45pm & May 27 5pm Komedia Brighton


(In the absence of a new banner animation, here's one from 2009 you might enjoy)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...