Sunday 11 September 2022

Kirsty Allsopp, AI and other Facebook ramblings


Sept 9: Look who’s filming outside our house.

Trying to use AI for my comic covers but I keep getting these vague images that look nothing like the contents. Any ideas?

I posted the above image to Facebook and got quite a few responses. About half of them realised it was Dave McKean's covers of the first 4 Sandman comics, which I thought looked like AI, of which there is a lot about recently. The other half gave me very helpful advice on how to get better results from AI.


People are posting these amazing AI images. Can I point out there are also crap ones to be had.
Here's one free AI trying to draw my Hamlet (from Prince Of Denmark Street), in a dynamic pose with a knife, in the style of Gustave Dore.
I know.

Sept 6: Oh the joy of a new phone. This morning so far has been about trying to make my new phone do all the things I took for granted yesterday. Getting into my banking apps looks like it'll take all of today.
Anyone else had fun with the whole passwords-you-can't-remember-cos-you've-been-signing-in-with-your-fingerprint-for-the-last-three-years routine?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...