Saturday 18 December 2010

Comic Art Masterclasses of 2010

At this point last year I totted up how many days I'd spent teaching my famed Comic Art Masterclasses in schools, libraries, art centres etc. In 2008 I did 95 days, in 2009 a perfect 100 days. And in 2010?

109 days. Blimey. That's the best part of 5000 pupils, students, recipients of my wisdom, in the last year. Nice to work with all of you.

And just how far did I travel to do all this teaching? Good question, one that I can't be bothered to calculate, maybe someone out there can? Here, in order of travel, are the places I've been to with the Comic Art Masterclass this year...

Wilts, Swindon, Weston Super Mare, Salisbury, Omagh, Weston, Swindon, Weston, Leicester, Melksham, Wilts, Birmingham, Weston, Ilford, Kilmarnock, Swindon, Wilts, Weston, Dudley, Gairloch (Highlands), Willesden, Maidenhead, Collumpton, Chorley, Hampshire, Oxhey, Swindon, Walsall, Towcester, Devon, Wilts, Devon, Doncaster, Weston, Malvern, Glasgow, North Somerset, Lymington Hants, Bromley, Bourne Lincs, Harrow, Bristol, Nottingham, Marlborough, Swindon, Clevedon, Stone Staffs, Lymington Hants, West Hampstead, Manton Wilts, Walsall, Dudley, Falkirk, Clevedon, Lymington Hants, Dudley, Ormskirk, Potters Bar, Windsor, Weston, Edinburgh, Lymington Hants, Witney, Weston, Salisbury, Stone Staffs, Okehampton, Trowbridge, Westbury Wilts, Swindon, Countesthorpe Leics, Ilkley, Bromsgrove, Wakefield, Tiverton, Crouch End, Dartmouth, Gosport, Stevenage, Barton on Humber, Weston, Swindon, Maidenhead, Hertford, Yeovil, County Kildare, Dublin, Welwyn Garden City, London W1, Wimbledon.

There may be fewer classes in 2011, because I have a regular flow of new comic strip work starting to fill up my desk, so if anyone wants to book me they'd better get their bids in early. Details at comicfestival.co.uk

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...