Tuesday 11 October 2011

Youtoobling - and I'm not making this up

Last night's Youtoobling (you know the routine, one video follows another, where will it leads?) started with a retweeted gag on the subject of Theresa May's ridiculous Conservative Conference speech where she said, and I'm not making this up, "...the illegal immigrant who cannot be deported because, and I am not making this up, he had a pet cat". (She was, of course, making it up, or rather getting her facts wrong as a result of repeating part of a speech by UKIP's Nigel Farage). Here are how last night's tweets went. (NB I wonder if they have Chris Huhne's fingerprints on?)



RT @orkitney: Apparently Liam Fox can not be sacked by Cameron because - and I'm not making this up - he has a cat.

My car doesn't exceed emission levels because - and I'm not making this up - it has a Cat.

SM:TV is one of the best Saturday kids TV shows ever because - and I'm not making this up - it had a Cat #youtoobling

Oh Boy! was a top TV pop show because - and I'm not making this up - it had Three Cool Cats #youtoobling

The Cure can't be forgotten because - and I'm not making this up - they made Love Cats #youtoobling

I'm Not Making This Up - Theresa May & Ken Clarke #youtoobling via @bluebluecow

Brian Setzer can't be overlooked in pop music because - and I'm not making this up - he was in Stray Cats #youtoobling

Al Stewart can't be forgotten because - and I'm not making this up - he sang Year Of The Cat #youtoobling

Elaine Paige is celebrated because - and I'm not making this up - she was in Cats #youtoobling

Squeeze were brilliant because - and I'm not making this up - they made Cool For Cats #youtoobling

Curiosity Killed - and I'm not making this up - The Cat. Down To Earth #youtoobling



Cordell Baker made an animation for Fred Penner's song - and I'm not making this up - The Cat Came Back #youtoobling

Alan Partridge doesn't say in this clip - and I'm not making it up - a cat among the pigeons #youtoobling

Yusuf Islam can't be deported because - and I'm not making this up - he was Cat Stevens #youtoobling

Pet Shop Boys v Cat Stevens v - and I'm not making this up - Jonathan King #youtoobling

Una Paloma Blanca, George Baker Selection #youtoobling

George Baker Selection, Little Green Bag #youtoobling

It's Better To Have, Don Covay #youtoobling

Baby I Don't Care, Transvision Vamp #youtoobling

Don't Stop Moving To The Arse Crack Beat, S Club 7 #youtoobling

Don't Stop Till You Get Enough by... by.... oh, I had the name a second ago ... #youtoobling

Up The Wall, Jack Michaelson #youtoobling

D.I.S.C.O. Ottowan #youtoobling

Disco Boy, Frank Zappa #youtoobling

Dancing Fool, Frank Zappa #youtoobling

Dancing In The Moonlight, Thin Lizzy #youtoobling

Moonlight Feels Right, Starbuck #youtoobling

Moonlight Sonata, Myleene Klass The One Show (hey it used to be from Birmingham! Wh'appen?) #youtoobling

Pure & Simple, Hear'Say #youtoobling

Never Ever, All Saints #youtoobling

All Around The World, Oasis #youtoobling

The Four Chords, Axis Of Awesome. The ultimate #youtoobling @axisofawesome

Nice Video, Shame About The Song, Lufthansa Terminal #youtoobling

She Loved Like Diamond, Spandau Ballet #youtoobling

Pale Shelter, Tears For Fears #youtoobling RT Bath

How Can I Be Sure? David Cassidy #youtoobling


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...