Monday 9 January 2017

Comic Art Masterclasses - booking through 2017


Hi there,

I'm Kev F Sutherland, comic writer & artist for the Beano (& Dandy, & Marvel & Doctor Who). I present my Comic Art Masterclasses in schools, libraries and art centres across the country, teaching kids how to write and draw comics, and would love to deliver workshops to your schoolkid audience, if you'd care to take me.

My workshop (which you can see in action here: https://youtu.be/XrV_rgutWHg ) is for pupils aged 7 and older, usually attracting 8 to 12 year olds, with no upper age limit. By the end of two & a half hours, a class of up to 30 at a time has produced a comic to take away, containing a strip by each of them, plus an individual caricature by me, and learned all there is to know about comics and manga. 



All we need is a classroom-like set up and I can teach up to 30 kids at a time, doing two sessions in a day. You are welcome to set the ticket price for the event (in the past year prices have ranged from free to a fiver to £30 each), and I am happy to work for a fixed price.

Comic Art Masterclasses already scheduled for Spring 2017:
For any further details, please feel free to ring or email. I look forward to being able to pay you a visit at some time soon.

All the very best

Kev F Sutherland
COMIC ART MASTERCLASSES
http://comicfestival.co.uk
kevf.sutherland@gmail.com 
07931 810858


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...