Thursday 2 May 2019

Kev F's Comic Art Masterclass - new flyer

My Comic Art Masterclasses continue their epic tour of every single school, library, art centre, and novel event in the country, nay the world. And here's a brand new advert to help it along.

In the past year my classes have taken me to Germany, Switzerland, Ireland and Romania, as well as to all points in England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales. If you've not had me into your place of education to teach the fine art of Comic Strip storytelling to kids aged 7 and upwards, now's the time.


As it says on the flyer, distance is no object and a day of my Comic Art Masterclasses cost less than you might think. Don't hesitate to get in touch.


Kev F Sutherland, as well as writing and drawing for The Beano, Marvel, Doctor Who et al, runs Comic Art Masterclasses in schools, libraries & art centres. email for details. Facebook, Twitter. Promo video here

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...