Friday 10 May 2019

Dandelion Experiment 2019


Look away, not for the squeamish, I've done the Dandelion Experiment again. When I last did it, I was trying to get rid of a wart on my face, and had limited success.

This time I was trying to tackle a wart on the left side of my neck and, judging by the photographic results above, I'd say it worked. In fig one, Thursday 2nd May, we see the wart. It's raised by a couple of millimetres and is hard to the touch. After we've progressed through a week of it looking particularly ugly, with a positive asteroid belt of yellow heads swelling all around, we end up on Friday morning with my neck feeling almost smooth to the touch and the wart itself as good as invisible. Result.

The reason for the excess of the spread of infection may be a result of my application of dandelion, which I carried out on the walk between Ponteland and Newcastle airport on Thursday. With only my phone to help me aim, and doing it mostly by touch, I may have dabbed dandelion on more of the surrounding area than I intended.

Don't try this at home kids, it's based on zero scientific evidence. It has however worked twice in my experience, and failed twice. I shan't be trying it again this year, you'll be pleased to learn.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...