Sunday 27 October 2019

Joker - this year's Halloween pumpkin


The first, and most likely last, Halloween pumpkin to be carved at the old family home in Kibworth, where Heather and I are staying as we sell off furniture on eBay, here's 2019's effort from Uncle Kev, Joaquin Phoenix's Joker (the film of which I've not seen yet).

This has tended to be quite a busy time in previous years, resulting in me having failed to make a pumpkin on two out of the previous three years, but it's worth it when you can do it. And guess what, it doesn't take that long either.

It joins a collection of my past triumphs, some of which are assembled here. Not every year can be 2012's Jimmy Savile, but I do my best.



Kev F Sutherland, as well as writing and drawing for Beano, Marvel, Doctor Who et al, runs Comic Art Masterclasses in schools, libraries & art centres. email for details. Facebook, TwitterPromo video here

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...