Thursday 20 February 2020

Findlay Macbeth plugging continues


As I lose track of which screen grabs I have and haven't posted up here, the plugging of Findlay Macbeth continues. Though having got over the £500 mark in two days, another four days have only seen our total rise to £711, so more plugging is needed.


I've made the A5 pages, done some redrawing, and laid out the pages of the play itself. I've made the endpapers and the preface and frontispiece and whatever all those bits are called. Only the Thanks and acknowledgements are needed, which will have to wait till Kicky McKistarter has run its course, then into production we go.



In Kendal for my classes, which other hotel could I possibly stay in?

A new ad to go on my Comic Art Masterclass emails, that'll do the trick...



My debut graphic novel Findlay Macbeth, available to order now: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/kevfcomicartist/findlay-macbeth

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...