Thursday 23 April 2020

Prince of Denmark Street - front cover drawn


It's William Shakespeare's birthday and, totally coincidentally, I spent the whole draw drawing the front cover and designing the logo. I've made a full colour version of the cover, the monochrome version above, and a line art version for inside. And I'm pretty proud of myself, though I say so out loud.

No pages of comic drawn, but this was just as satisfying.





Kev F Sutherland, as well as writing and drawing for The Beano, Marvel, Doctor Who et al, runs Comic Art Masterclasses in schools, libraries & art centres. email for details. Follow Kev on Facebook, Twitter. Promo video here

My debut graphic novel Findlay Macbeth, available on Amazon now: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/152725853X

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...