Sunday 25 October 2020

ICECast interview with Shane Chebsey


 My thanks to the fabulous Shane Chebsey for inviting me onto his ICECast podcast and indulging me with an hour long interview where I got to talk about myself and my comics work. I have no doubt I missed tons, but we managed to cover lots from Oink and 2000AD to the comic festivals, to the new graphic novels, and many points inbetween. Many thanks Shane, do please click and enjoy everyone.

Kev F Sutherland, as well as writing and drawing for The Beano, Marvel, Doctor Who et al, runs Comic Art Masterclasses in schools, libraries & art centres - AND NOW ONLINE VIA ZOOMemail for details. His debut graphic novels Findlay Macbeth and The Prince Of Denmark Street are available on Amazon. Follow Kev on Facebook, Twitter. Promo video here

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...