Tuesday 11 April 2023

Royalty - another colouring book

Since I had urgent work to get on with, getting my accounts ready for the accountants, and finishing off those damn crime novels, I allowed myself the distraction of making a quick, new colouring book. I was sure it wouldn't take long. I started it on Monday afternoon, and didn't get the stupid thing uploaded till Friday.

You can buy Royalty - The Kings & Queens Colouring Book - here. 

I had excuses, of sorts, for the book taking so long. It consists, after all, of just 20 new pictures of various royals, accompanied by articles. I got a helping hand from a chatbot with some of the articles, asking it, for example, to describe Edward VII in the style of TS Eliot's Cats, which was one of the more amusing results. Others I wrote from scratch, and all of them got tweaked by me. But it certainly shouldn't have taken that much time. Indeed by the end of Tuesday it was almost ready to go. Then on Wednesday Hev needed a day out, my having been away at the weekend with Socks gigs, so we went to Exeter for the day. During which excursion we got word that Heather's Dad was particularly unwell in hospital and that things might be getting terminal. 

So we moved our planned weekend visit to Bodelwyddan forward and drove up on Thursday, spending Thursday afternoon and early evening in hospital with Dennis, who is indeed not doing well. Annette was up there too, having been up for a few days. On Thursday night I did some of the artworking of the colouring book, sticking the text pages together ready to assemble the book. 

On Friday I left Hev in Bod and had to drive back down to Chepstow in order to do the Socks' Friday night gig in Bath, which went very well. Between arriving home and setting off for gig, I finished assembling the book, uploaded it and published it. Then on Saturday I drove back up to Bodelwyddan, where we spent more of the day with Dennis, who's seeming a little brighter.

The plan had been to stay up there till Easter Monday, but Dennis's improving demeanour meant that Hev & I headed off home on Sunday. We await the call back to Bod, if and when things call for us again. So, we certainly put the miles in this week, but it wasn't destined to be one of the most productive ones.

My Books and where to get them:

Findlay Macbeth - Amazon  - Etsy 
Prince Of Denmark Street - Amazon - Etsy 
Midsummer Nights Dream Team  - Amazon Etsy 
Shakespeare Omnibus Collection (all 3 books) - Amazon
Tales From The Bible - Amazon -  Etsy 

Eurovision Colouring Vol 1 Amazon -  Lulu  - Etsy 
Eurovision Colouring Vol 2 - Amazon  - Lulu  - Etsy 

Eurovision French edition - édition en français
Eurovision Spanish edition - Libro para colorear
Eurovision German edition - Popstar Malbuch
Eurovision Italian edition - il libro da colorare 
Eurovision Swedish edition - Popstjärna Målarbok
Eurovision Colouring Best Of British - Amazon

Doctor Who Colouring - Amazon - Lulu  - Etsy 
Punk Colouring - Amazon  - Lulu  - Etsy 
60s Pop Star Colouring - Amazon  - Lulu  - Etsy 
70s Pop Star Colouring - Amazon  - Lulu  - Etsy 
80s Pop Star Colouring Amazon
80s Superstars - Amazon
90s Pop Star Colouring Lulu - Etsy
2020s Pop Star Colouring Amazon
Bowie Colouring - Amazon
Scottish Pop Star Colouring - Amazon
Rom Com Colouring - Amazon
Royalty Colouring - Lulu

NB: Etsy editions are signed and posted by me, and generally cheaper


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...