Wednesday 6 June 2012

Kev F at BRIT School Gallery opening

Look at me all over the Croydon Guardian, giving a Comic Art Masterclass at the BRIT School in Croydon. The capital letters aren't me shouting, it stands for British Recording Industry Trust, it's the school that Jesse J and Adele went to, along with The Kooks, Rizzle Kicks, The Feeling a various cast members of the Inbetweeners. No doubt some superstars of the future have just learnt how to draw Dennis The Menace and Daleks all thanks to me. You're welcome.



I'm Kev F, the comic writer and artist who works for The Beano and Marvel comics and Doctor Who - and how many other people can boast that? If you would like to bring my Comic Art Masterclass to your school or art centre, drop me a line, a comment, a Twitter, a message carved into the oldest rock face in the history of the universe saying "Hello Sweetie", whatever works. Click below to see more, including video and contact details.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...