Tuesday 11 June 2013

Oh Poo! Zeus is On The Loose - new comics by kids

Those lovely people at Berol have awarded me and my Comic Art Masterclasses to three schools as part of their Creative Club promotions, and today was the first. Here are the comics produced by the pupils at Red Maids Juniors in Bristol.



I've added the colour afterwards, but the comics themselves are produced entirely using Berol color fine black pens, and don't they look grand. Here are some of the girls' actual strips, a very high standard today from year 4 & 5.



The celebs they chose for the "worm" demo were Miranda Hart and Simon Cowell.  See more such examples at comicfestival.co.uk

And coming up are some rare opportunities for members of the public to come to my Comic Art Masterclasses, in London during the Summer holidays at The South Bank in London as part of Beanotown. Keep watching that link, and this space, for further announcements (but just in case, keep 27/28 July and 7/8 Sept 2-4pm free in your diary).

If anyone wants me to come and show their kids how to do what I've been doing for a living for the last two decades in my far-famed and much-loved Comic Art Masterclasses, drop me a line, a comment, a Twitter, smoke signals, the usual methods. Click below to see more, including video and contact details.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...