Saturday 19 March 2016

New website design, and adsense returns


Having finally got back to my desk after more than a week away on the road, and with so much important creative work to do (Book of Esther needs laying out and Socks Shakespeare needs writing), I of course spent the afternoon redesigning part of my website. So now the Comic Art Masterclass pages have a new Wix site design. Let me know if it doesn't work. Hopefully this makes the operation look a little bit slicker.


Ironically I'm unable to add Adsense adverts to this new website, and this is the very week that my Adsense adverts were returned to me after 3 years in the not-earning-anything-from-your-websites-or-videos wilderness. Still I can add them to this blog. Pretty things, ain't they? So far this week I've earned 9p. Ker-ching!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...