Monday 11 December 2023

Merry Christmas from Hev & Kev (& Tadpole)


A Merry Christmas love Hev & Kev (and Tadpole, who is very much the star of this year's card).

We've posted out about 40 of these as hard copies, a mailing list that dwindles ever so slightly year on year. Most people will get to see it online only, so they don't get the extra added glitter that Hev sprinkles on the printed version.

It's Tadpole's third year as the star of our cards, and he makes me laugh every time I see him on this one.

And a Merry Christmas from me. This is an email only card that I've sent to the schools who've had me this year. Sometimes I've been a bit more extravagant, but I think it's the thought that counts, eh?

My Books and where to get them:

Findlay Macbeth - Amazon  - Etsy 
Prince Of Denmark Street - Amazon - Etsy - Kindle
Midsummer Nights Dream Team  - Amazon Etsy 
Shakespeare Omnibus Collection (all 3 books) - Amazon

Richard The Third Amazon - Etsy - Barnes & Noble - Waterstones

Tales From The Bible - Amazon -  Etsy - Webtoons
The Book Of Esther - Lulu  - Amazon Webtoons
Captain Clevedon - Amazon
Tales Of Nambygate - Amazon  


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...