Monday 25 December 2023

Yayah Goes Maccies - the last few comics by kids


When I did two schools in a row, in Stockport and Tweedmouth, I thought I had more classes to come before the end of the year, so I didn't get round to collecting these final covers up into a blog. What a dreadful oversight. These were Stockport's classic creations.


And these were the fruit of my second trip in a year to Tweedmouth, which is in Berwick In Tweed. Which, I need not remind you, is very nearly in Scotland. That's such a long drive home that I needed to break the journey home in Barnsley. You didn't need to know? Well, you know now.

The celebrities these four groups chose to star in my final demonstration strips of the year were Jack Black, Brad Pitt, Simon Cowell and Kim Kardashian.

Which begs the question: who were the most popular celebrities chosen by children in 2023? Let's find out shall we..?

My Books and where to get them:

Findlay Macbeth - Amazon  - Etsy 
Prince Of Denmark Street - Amazon - Etsy - Kindle
Midsummer Nights Dream Team  - Amazon Etsy 
Shakespeare Omnibus Collection (all 3 books) - Amazon

Richard The Third Amazon - Etsy - Barnes & Noble - Waterstones

Tales From The Bible - Amazon -  Etsy - Webtoons
The Book Of Esther - Lulu  - Amazon Webtoons
Captain Clevedon - Amazon
Tales Of Nambygate - Amazon  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...