Tuesday 19 October 2010

Comic Art Masterclass comics by kids

As you probably know, I run my famous Kev F's Comic Art Masterclass in schools, libraries and art centres, travelling the country teaching kids the fine art of writing & drawing comics. By the end of a morning or afternoon with me they've produced a comic containing a strip by every single one of them and a caricature of each of them by me, we run it off on the photocopier & they each take a copy home. Together the class comes up with the title of the comic, I design the cover and they all add a drawing to it (did I mention we do all of this in a little over two hours).

It's rather popular, and seems to be a good thing both for the kids and for comics in general. Here are some of the front covers of comics my classes have produced in schools and libraries in the last few months...






Kev F's Comic Art Masterclasses

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...