Saturday 10 March 2012

Oh come on, how's he do that?

I realise in all the time we've been here in Adelaide I've hardly written a thing about our flat mates, which is quite an oversight. For the first two weeks we had Rob 'Abandoman' Broderick in the flat, now replaced by Craig Hill, and throughout we've had Tom & Leisel Binns, and we're all having a lovely time. Tom performs the Comedium Ian D Montfort and occasionally will try our his mentallist tricks on the household, this one having just this moment been tested on me. Tom sends me an email, has me double check it's arrived in my inbox, but says not to open it yet. I do this. He then asks me to think of an image. I think of Mr Blobby. Then he says to open the email and here's the photo he'd attached:



Now come on. How does he do that?

Hev's been able to see Tom's Ian D Montfort show, which is excellent and selling out, but because our times clash I haven't been able to. We did however overhear a marvellous review of the show the other night while stood in a queue:
OZZY BLOKE 1: I've seen that show, that Ian D Moffat.
OZZY BLOKE 2: Any good?
OZZY BLOKE 1: Yeah.

Praise indeed.

Last night's gigs were good, and tonight we're looking at record sales, so let's go out and get stuck into making this a sellout night shall we? By the way, how's the weather back home?


The Scottish Falsetto Sock Puppet Theatre are at The Garden Of Unearthly Delights, Adelaide every night at 7.45 until March 18th. Tickets here.

Four & a half thumbs-up review from The Punch
"Roll up roll up" - Adelaide Advertiser review
"Side-splitting laughs" - FIVEaa review
"Head-slappingly funny" - Festival Freak review
Adelaide Waiting - Socks video

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...