Friday 30 March 2012

Bilal's Mole - more new comics by kids

My Comic Art Masterclasses have resumed since my return from Adelaide. Look, they've already managed to come up with this little lot... (click to enlarge)...



This coming week there are the following Comic Art Masterclasses open to the public:
Monday - Wymondham High School
Tuesday - Dereham
Wednesday - Norwich
Thursday - Norwich



These are all free. And if that weren't enough, on Saturday April 7th in Bath we have another Comic Art Masterclass as part of Bath Comedy Festival, only £6. See you all there.

If anyone wants me to come and show their kids how to do what I've been doing for a living for the last two decades, drop me a line, a comment, a Twitter, smoke signals, the usual methods. Click below to see more, including video and contact details.



RECOMMENDED COMIC BOOKS & GRAPHIC NOVELS for Comic Art Masterclass students, teachers and librarians


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...