Wednesday 17 October 2012

Thanks-tastic! Comic Art Masterclass news



Oh come on, how's that for a thankyou card? From the kids in year 5 & 6 at St Mary's Primary School in Wavendon, Milton Keynes. My autumn season of Comic Art Masterclasses is well underway, having already taken me to London, Leicestershire and Milton Keynes, with visits to Ireland both North & South coming up in the next month. If you want me to come to your school and teach kids how to do comics, leaving them with a comic containing a strip be every one of them, an individual caricature and all my wisdom in a child-brain shaped eye-and-ear-injected info-nugget, you know where I am.



I'm Kev F, the comic writer and artist whose work appears in The Beano, Marvel comics, Doctor Who, Red Dwarf Smegazine, Viz, 2000AD and many points inbetween. If you would like to bring my Comic Art Masterclass to your school or art centre, drop me a line, a comment, a Twitter, Bat-Phone, whatever works. Click below to see more, including video and contact details.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...