Tuesday 22 October 2013

Don't Believe Everything You See In A Comic Done By A Child



What could be a more apt title for the first of this batch of comics, created by kids in my Comic Art Masterclasses in Withersnack (near Grangeover Sands in the Lake District), the 20/21 Art Centre in Scunthorpe, Wellington College and Colaiste Fierste in Belfast, Enderby in Leicestershire, Kendal Library, and Bath. Yes, I've done a bit of travelling in the last week and a half.

The celebrities they selected for the "treads on a worm" demonstration strip were Jessie J, Miley Cyrus, Will Smith, Simon Cowell, 50 Cent, Michael Jackson, Harry Styles, Robert Downey Jr, and most obscure suggestion (the uncle of one of the pupils, as well as being the co-star of Robin Hood) Richard Armitage.

As always I'm available to come and teach kids at your school, library or art centre how to do what I've been doing for a living for the last 25 years, and as you can see distance is no object (literally Lake District one day, Belfast the next, Bath the day after, what am I thinking?). Have you seen the new video promoting my classes? Go on then, here it is...


The Dog Did It - comics by kids Aug 2013
Bunny Dood Defeats King Lettis - July 2013
I Flushed My Magical Penguin Down The Toilet - Mar 2013
The Bean Men - Feb 2013
Aquatic Owls vs The Moon - Dec 2012
The Hairy Bottom - July 2012
Kid Afro Spaghetti - June 2012 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...