Sunday 13 October 2013

New Comic Art Masterclass promo video



I've made a brand new video promoting my Comic Art Masterclasses, and I hope everyone likes it. Continuing my experiments with green screen, which I've now had access to for a little over a week, I've made this entirely in iMovie 11 which I'm slowly getting the hang of (though I would love it if just one tutorial video on YouTube could exist that didn't include the words "cool" and "awesome" every other sentence).

I am, as always, available to give my Comic Art Masterclasses to your kids, wherever they be* (*NB Within reason. I mean if you live on an island in the mid-Atlantic it'll cost, is all I'm saying.) Tweet @KevFComicArtist, find me on Facebook, or why not try emailing me? Details at comicfestival.co.uk 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...