Friday 19 September 2014

Christmas cards - it's commissioning time

 Christmas may come earlier every year, but that's nothing compared to the deadline for planning your personalised Christmas card. And, in my role as comics writer and artist for everyone from The Beano to Marvel to Doctor Who, this is the time of year when I also offer my services to produce unique and bespoke comic-strip styled Christmas cards for clients far and wide. If you want me to consult, please email me (see below) and we'll take it from there. Here are some works produced for previous happy clients...








Contact Kev F Sutherland, comic genius, for a quote at by email or on 01275 872111 / 07931810858. And, as always, my services as a comic strip creator, historian, consultant and teacher remain at your disposal.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...