Sunday 31 May 2020

Prince Of Denmark Street - Kickstarter launched

Hamlet-Twitter-Ad1


Announcing The Prince Of Denmark Street, my brand new graphic novel. It's going live on Kickstarter now and I'd love you to take a look.

It's my adaptation of Hamlet, with a twist. Set in 1977 on London's Tin Pan Alley at the height of the punk revolution, it's a 120 page graphic novel paperback, plus you get the full Shakespeare play at the back of the book illustrated by me.

You can simply reserve a signed copy, or a PDF for just £3, over on Kickstarter. And if you'd like to get more involved you can get yourself a specially drawn sketch, and even original art from the book itself.

Thanks for your attention, join me and let's make this a hit - a palpable hit!


Hamlet-Banner-Ad1

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...