Saturday 10 August 2013

Socks In Space t-shirts in Edinburgh

Sorry Socks fans, it's been a bit of a busy first week, so I totally forgot to mention - the new Socks In Space t-shirts are available now! In Edinburgh! From me! Look, ain't they lovely?



The logo in its full glory looks like this...



...featuring The Scottish Falsetto Socks as they appear on this year's posters, flyers and indeed in the show Socks In Space, with an extra added bit of starry sky, because you're worth it. The t-shirts are black, and have been up here with me in Edinburgh since the start of the run. If you want one you can pick it up from me at the Gilded Balloon in Edinburgh either after the show, or at a time that suits you, at just £10 a shirt cash.

Text me on 07931 810858 or email me at kevf.sutherland@virgin.net and a shirt will be yours. Apologies to anyone who's not in Edinburgh, of who's been and gone, I can mail you one, email me for details.

Sizes are:
(Male) S, M, L, XL, XXL
(Female) S, L Skinnyfit

The Scottish Falsetto Sock Puppet Theatre In Space, 10.15pm July 31st - Aug 25th at The Gilded Balloon, Edinburgh Fringe 2013.



"A must see show yet again" ★★★★★ 5 stars York Mix
"Some of the finest-written and performed (comedy) on the Fringe" ★★★★ 4 stars Edinburgh Spotlight
"The unparalleled pinnacle of comedy puppetry" ★★★★★ 5 stars Venue (Bath preview)
"Brilliant night of entertainment" ★★★★ 4 stars The Fiction Stroker (Manchester preview)
"Will have you literally laughing your socks off' ★★★★ 4 stars The Public Reviews (Warwick Arts preview)
"Gloriously anarchic act" ★★★★ 4 stars Latest 7 (Brighton preview)
"My face hurt from smiling" ★★★★ 4 stars Broadway Baby (Brighton preview)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...