Sunday 31 August 2014

Comic Art Masterclass on ITV news


I did a Comic Art Masterclass at Porthcawl Pavilion on Friday and ITV news came along and filmed me, which was nice. Above you can see the clip on Youtube (below you'll see the earlier version I filmed it on my phone, which was the only way I could work out to record something that's on ITV Wales which we can only get on the TV in the back room and not on our cable, until I googled that). You might be able to see it here on the ITV Player, but that link possibly disappears after a week. Try it anyway.

Now I'm off to remind all the schools in Wales that I'm available for the Autumn term. Oh and here's that flipchart, my first attempt at a Peter Capaldi since the start of the new series.





Kev F Sutherland, as well as writing and drawing Pansy Potter in The Beano, runs Comic Art Masterclasses in schools, libraries and art centres - email for details, and follow him on Facebook and Twitter. He's been writing and drawing comics for 25 years, he must know something.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...