Monday 27 March 2023

Eurovision Colouring Books - in 5 languages


I know, this might be the most ridiculous thing I've wasted my time with since I started doing these stupid colouring books (every second of which has been spent not writing the supposedly more lucrative crime novels). But I've translated the second Eurovision Colouring Book, the one with all the winning countries and all their winning entries, into five languages. Madness. Here they all are.

Sweden: Popstjärna Målarbok, Svensk upplaga amzn.eu/d/5sbS4HO

Spain:  Eurovisión Libro para colorear https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1447787714



As you can see, I've re-artworked all the front covers, to highlight the local country and one of their winners. What you can't see is that I've done all the internal translations using Google Translate, which may make them laughable to anyone who reads them. I have no way of knowing.



While two books (the Swedish and Spanish) popped up very quickly on Amazon, the others haven't made it there yet, so are only obtainable via Lulu. What difference this makes to any sales, if any sales are going to happen at all, we shall see.



The only way I've had of publicising them is through Facebook and Twitter. And, again, I have no idea of how that'll go. So let's just see if any get shifted in the month and a bit before the Eurovision Song Contest itself, shall we?



The colouring book thing is fun to do, and I'm always wanting to do more of them. But I really most knuckle down to finishing the crime novels before I fritter all my time away on this nonsense.


My books and where to get them:

Findlay Macbeth - Amazon  - Etsy 
Prince Of Denmark Street - Amazon - Etsy 
Midsummer Nights Dream Team  - Amazon Etsy 
Shakespeare Omnibus Collection (all 3 books) - Amazon
Tales From The Bible - Amazon -  Etsy 

Eurovision Colouring Vol 1 Amazon -  Lulu  - Etsy 
Eurovision Colouring Vol 2 - Amazon  - Lulu  - Etsy 

Eurovision French edition - édition en français
Eurovision Spanish edition - Libro para colorear
Eurovision German edition - Popstar Malbuch
Eurovision Italian edition - il libro da colorare 
Eurovision Swedish edition - Popstjärna Målarbok
Eurovision Colouring Best Of British - Amazon

Doctor Who Colouring - Amazon - Lulu  - Etsy 
Punk Colouring - Amazon  - Lulu  - Etsy 
60s Pop Star Colouring - Amazon  - Lulu  - Etsy 
70s Pop Star Colouring - Amazon  - Lulu  - Etsy 
80s Pop Star Colouring - Amazon
80s Superstars - Amazon
90s Pop Star Colouring - Lulu
2020s Pop Star Colouring - Amazon
Scottish Pop Star Colouring - Amazon
Rom Com Colouring - Amazon

NB: Etsy editions are signed and posted by me, and generally cheaper



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...