Sunday 26 March 2023

More new(ish) colouring books - 20s, 80s, Rom Coms

I have proper, serious work to get on with. Not only do I have those bloody crime novels to finish writing, but I've also got my accounts to do (having been chased up by my accountants who, this week, managed to remind me that I owed HMRC money, but not until I'd run up 3 months worth of fines. A long story, but one for another day, naughty naughty accountants). So what do I do with my time, when I'm not jetting around the country to do Comic Art Masterclasses and Socks gigs? I dig out some of my old colouring books, that used to be on sale on Amazon, and put them back on sale on Amazon again (via Lulu for reasons explained elsewhere).

2020s Popstar Colouring Book now has Sam Smith on the front cover, in the oh so topical Grammys outfit (or was it the Brits? That's how much attention I was paying). It was this bookwhich, back in November last year, got my original Amazon KDP account closed. They said I didn't own the rights to all the contents. I did, and do, but they stopped replying so we'll never get that one settled. The book is now back on sale, and I'll find out if anyone bought it in the middle of next month.

80s Superstars was one of the Top Twenty square-format books I made early in 2022. I've re-shaped it to an A4 format and tweaked the content accordingly. Let's see who bites.

Rom Coms Colouring is another book that was originally square. It also, I seem to recall, didn't sell many if any when it was out last time. This experiment, which didn't take long to do, will see if there are any takers now it's a normal shaped book.

My Books and where to get them:

Findlay Macbeth - Amazon  - Etsy 
Prince Of Denmark Street - Amazon - Etsy 
Midsummer Nights Dream Team  - Amazon Etsy 
Shakespeare Omnibus Collection (all 3 books) - Amazon
Tales From The Bible - Amazon -  Etsy 

Eurovision Colouring Vol 1 Amazon -  Lulu  - Etsy 
Eurovision Colouring Vol 2 - Amazon  - Lulu  - Etsy 

Eurovision French edition - édition en français
Eurovision Spanish edition - Libro para colorear
Eurovision German edition - Popstar Malbuch
Eurovision Italian edition - il libro da colorare 
Eurovision Swedish edition - Popstjärna Målarbok
Eurovision Colouring Best Of British - Amazon

Doctor Who Colouring - Amazon - Lulu  - Etsy 
Punk Colouring - Amazon  - Lulu  - Etsy 
60s Pop Star Colouring - Amazon  - Lulu  - Etsy 
70s Pop Star Colouring - Amazon  - Lulu  - Etsy 
80s Pop Star Colouring Amazon
80s Superstars - Amazon
90s Pop Star Colouring Lulu
2020s Pop Star Colouring Amazon
Scottish Pop Star Colouring - Amazon
Rom Com Colouring - Amazon

NB: Etsy editions are signed and posted by me, and generally cheaper


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...