Friday 28 January 2011

I'm on two comic covers this week

My artwork appears on the front cover of two mainstream newsstand comic covers this week. I honestly can't remember the last time that happened. Check 'em out, they are this week's...



Doctor Who Adventures 202 (see that Find The Daleks box in the top right hand corner? That's me that is, as is the corresponding double page Dalek spread inside, from which this is a tiny snippet:)



And I'm also on the front cover of Match magazine:



I draw Galaxy Wanderers, a strip that's in there every week (guess I'd better get drawing the next couple pronto, tonto!) You'll have to buy both magazines to see the work in its full glory. What's keeping you?

Mr Kev - He Draws Comics You Know


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...