Monday 22 August 2011

Scotpop part 2 - Youtoobling continues

On Saturday night I sat at the computer and Youtoobled, finding video after video featuring top Scottish pop music. Since which time I keep thinking of all the acts I didn't get round to. So here are some more...

Barbara Dixon, January February

Kenny, The Bump

Belle & Sebastian, I'm A Cuckoo

Del Amitri, Always The Last To Know

Biffy Clyro, When We Collide

BA Robertson, Saint Saens

Lloyd Cole & The Commotions, Perfect Skin

Travis, Why Does It Always Rain On Me? unplugged

Gallagher & Lyle, Breakaway

Ivor Cutler, I'm Happy

Teenage Fanclub, Ain't That Enough?

Nazareth, This Flight Tonight

Kelly Marie, Feels Like I'm In Love

Al Stewart, Year Of The Cat

Sheena Easton, 9 to 5

The Average White Band, Pick Up The Pieces

Surely that's enough for now?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...