Wednesday 7 December 2011

Shut Up Pig Terrorist - more comics by kids

As I continue travelling round schools teaching kids in my Comic Art Masterclasses, they continue to produce comics which they take home, each containing a strip by every one of them. And it wasn't until I'd stuck together this latest montage of the front covers they've come up with in the last few weeks that I realised how wholly inappropriate many of their ideas are...



For the record Shut Up Pig Terrorist, Death To America By Battering To Death, Oh My God It's Jerry, and Sgt Diarrhoea were all created by year 9 pupils at Portland Place School in London, an independent school. You have to pay to go there. Just saying.

Mickey Mouse Is A Gangsta and Nooo! You Killed My Dad were dreamed up by the loveliest Year 7 pupils at Carnforth High in Lancashire; the rest are by pupils in Bushey, Dublin, Sheffield, and Caton & Wray in Lancashire.

If anyone wants my Comic Art Masterclass to come to their school (and I will try and get them to come up with nicer titles next time) phone, email or tweet (details below).




RECOMMENDED COMIC BOOKS & GRAPHIC NOVELS for Comic Art Masterclass students, teachers and librarians

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...