Monday 23 February 2015

World's Fastest Caricature - video updated


The video demonstrating my caricaturing skills is now updated on YouTube. I hadn't looked at it in a while, but in its original form it was one of those videos that was so lo-res that it was appearing as a miniature picture within a picture, which isn't a good look.

It dates back to 2007 and shows me drawing a face in under a minute, and now gives my proper contact details rather than ending with my MySpace address! It also shows me doing the caricatures with a bullet-tipped felt tip pen which I haven't done in years (a chisel tip gives a much better line).

I remain available for parties, should you want everybody caricatured in a minute each, you know where to find me. 



Kev F Sutherland, as well as writing Bananaman in The Beano, runs Comic Art Masterclasses in schools, libraries and art centres - email for details, and follow him on Facebook and Twitter. View the new promo video here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...