Saturday 26 March 2016

New Comic Art Masterclass promo video


A brand new video promoting my Comic Art Masterclasses, how do you like the sound of that? Produced for the two reasons that a) I had a new video clip of me working in a school that I wanted to utilise, and b) I've long disliked my hairstyle in the most recent video, this is now the fourth time I've made a video saying the same basic thing, and the third making garish use of green screen.

This is the most Better Call Saul-ish video I've done so far, though when I showed it to Hev her first comment was "Cillit Bang". So, I'm going for cheesy. I hope everyone likes it.



Kev F Sutherland, as well as writing and drawing for The Beano, Marvel, Doctor Who et al, runs Comic Art Masterclasses in schools, libraries and art centres - email for details, and follow him on Facebook and Twitter. View the promo video 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...