Tuesday 19 September 2017

Comics by kids - the real thing


Comics by kids in my Comic Art Masterclass - the real thing.

If you've not seen my class, you might not realise what the actual comics the kids take away in their hands look like. Well here's a small pile. A5 photocopied comics, with their caricatures on the back and inside, and every single one of their comic strips somewhere in the magazine. These mini epic productions take me and my nimble fingers about 10 minutes to make on an average school photocopier (after we've done the class itself, which can be done in just two hours, with up to 30 kids at a time).


Then, as an added bonus, when I get home I colour the covers and email the coloured version back to the school to display, as a bit of free aftercare service. You're welcome. I'm still taking bookings into 2018, so if you want my Comic Art Masterclass, don't hesitate to get in touch.


Kev F Sutherland, as well as writing and drawing for The Beano, Marvel, Doctor Who et al, runs Comic Art Masterclasses in schools, libraries and art centres - email for details, and follow him on Facebook and Twitter. View the promo video

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...