Tuesday 31 October 2017

Elsa Lanchester - this year's Halloween Pumpkin


It's a tradition that I missed last year because I was so busy, so I'm glad that I managed to squeeze in the time to make a Halloween lantern this year. Hev helped by gouging out the innards, which we can look forward to smelling for the rest of the week, and I did the honours by carving the front. Thinking better of anything topical (a Harvey Weinstein lantern was ruled out very early), I went with a classic Bride of Frankenstein, and I think I've got away with it.



And, lest we forget, here are some of my creations from past years. It remains hard to top 2011's.

Kev F Sutherland, as well as writing and drawing for The Beano, Marvel, Doctor Who et al, runs Comic Art Masterclasses in schools, libraries and art centres - email for details, and follow him on Facebook and Twitter. View the promo video here

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...