Wednesday 26 August 2020

Prince Of Denmark Street sketches


Thanks for your patience, today I finally got round to drawing the personalised sketches for everyone who'd requested one. And my thanks to all those of you who either didn't state a preference, or just said 'draw what you want', cos I had the greatest fun doing just that. I have, as you can see, put the stars of Prince Of Denmark Street into the poses of famous album covers. Who can spot them all? Of course, for those of you who had specific requests... 

I'll be honest, I'm glad only one of you asked for every single one of the Doctor Who, and Bananaman! Meanwhile, I had fun with those album cover homages... 


All going well these, and the pages of original artwork, should be going in the post tomorrow. Thanks again for your support. And soon, very soon, there'll be a new Kickstarter starting for my third graphic novel The Midsummer - wait, where are you all going? Kev F






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...