Friday 29 January 2021

Bob Lost His Friends - the kids comics of January

 

I'm back, baby, I'm back. These are the 6 comics I've made with kids in January, in my online Comic Art Masterclasses. It's half as many classes as I managed in January 2020, but dammit it's more than I thought we'd be up to by now. And February's looking positively busy. Vive le online!

These comics are from classes with St Patricks in Denny in Falkirk, Little Paxton in Cambridgeshire, Ravenhurst in Leicester, Georgetown in Tredegar South Wales, and a class organised by me. That's one flight, and drives of 2 to 5 hours each way that I've dodged.

The celebrities these kids chose to appear in my demonstration strip were Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson, David Attenborough, Taylor Swift, Freddie Mercury, Eminem, and Billie Eilish.

My next classes, all on Zoom, are listed below. See you there.

Sat 6 Feb - Comic Art Masterclass organised by Kev F

Weds Feb 15 - Acorn Arts Penzance

Tues Feb 16  North Wall Oxford

Thurs Feb 18 - Arts Depot Finchley

Sat Feb 27 - Chesterfield

Sat Mar 6: Bento Class 

Sat Mar 20:  Zion Bristol


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...