Tuesday 30 November 2021

Ah, here's Ken Dodd - more kids comics from November


I've been so busy with Comic Art Masterclasses, my travels, and my Colouring Books - oh and another thing that I haven't mentioned at all in my blog yet this year: we're supposed to be moving house. We thought we might even be moved by now. About which more anon. So, I've been so busy with all these things, I've been very slow to update my blog, and may even have missed things. For example, the last blog mentioned a comic with Ken Dodd on the cover, but where was it? Well, here it is.

These comics were produced in classes at the end of November and the start of December, at Iron Bridge Gorge Museum in Telford, in Meanwood in Leeds (en route home from Thought Bubble), at Bridge Learning Campus in Bristol, and at a birthday party in North London.

The four celebs chosen by this bunch (one class didn't do that bit) were The Queen, Billie Eilish, Ariana Grande, and Mrs Grandridge the Head Teacher.


Kev F Sutherland, as well as writing and drawing for The Beano, Marvel, Doctor Who, and graphic novels adapted from Shakespeare, runs Comic Art Masterclasses in schools, libraries and art centres - email for details, and follow him on Facebook and TwitterHe is the host of the podcast Comic Cuts The Panel Show

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...