Sunday 27 February 2022

Defender Of The Fridge - more comics by kids


This week's travels have taken me up to Lancashire, over to Yorkshire, and down to Ruislip. Oh, and one class done from the back room.

Nearly two week later I hadn't finished writing this blog post. As you'll see from the surrounding posts, this is because, in the intervening time, we moved house, with all the upheaval that entails. I now find I can't remember a thing about these classes!


Colne is in Lancashire, I can tell you that much. And they came up with a couple of nifty titles, so well done them.


West Craven is also in Lancashire, I think, and they also came up with good titles. I'm so sorry, I wish I could remember more.


I can tell you that these strips are from a library in Ruislip, and that the two extra covers you can see in the montage at the top of the blog are from Baildon Belles, a Womens Institute grab who had me in to do my class on the night between the two Lancashire schools, and the other is from a special class I did on Zoom for a select group of just four kids. Did I mention I've been busy?


The celebrities these eight groups suggested, to appear in my demonstration strip, were Ryan Reynolds, Dwayne The Rock Johnson (twice), Vladimir Putin,  Lebron James, Tom Holland, and Rick Astley (I fear I didn't make a note of who Baildon Belles chose).


My Books and where to get them:

Findlay Macbeth - Paperback - Kindle - Etsy (signed)
Prince Of Denmark Street - Paperback - Kindle - Etsy (signed)
Midsummer Nights Dream Team  - Paperback - Kindle - Etsy (signed)
Shakespeare Omnibus Collection (all 3 books) - Paperback

Tales From The Bible - Paperback -  Kindle -  Etsy (signed)

Bowie By Robot - Paperback -  Kindle
Eurovision Colouring Vol 1 Amazon -  Lulu £10.94 - Etsy £6.99
Eurovision Colouring Vol 2 - Amazon £15.32 - Lulu £10.72 - Etsy £6.99
Doctor Who Colouring - Amazon £11.84 - Lulu £9.98 - Etsy £6.99
Punk Colouring - Amazon £15.61 - Lulu £10.98 - Etsy £6.99
70s Pop Star Colouring - Amazon £10.98 - Lulu £10.98 - Etsy £6.99
60s Pop Star Colouring - Amazon £12.69 - Lulu £10.98 - Etsy £6.99


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...