Monday 1 July 2024

Uncle Kev's Election Predictions

Come on, we know I'm famously rubbish at predictions, as is evidenced by my annual attempt to imagine the year ahead (here's this January's hopeless effort). But then again, so are most opinion pollsters, if our experience of recent years are anything to go by. So, this being our first actual General Election in five years, I'm expecting the unexpected. Let's have my guesses and, on Friday I'll update them and see how badly I did.

Labour seats - 395
Tory seats - 140
Lib Dem seats - 65
Reform seats - 1 - Not Farage in Clacton
Green seats - 2 - Bristol and Brighton
SNP seats - 25

Big Beasts, who'll lose their seat and who'll survive?

Penny Mordaunt - survives
Jeremy Hunt - loses
Liz Truss - survives
Grant Shapps - survives
Liam Fox - survives
Iain Duncan Smith - loses
Suella Braverman - loses
Gavin Willamson - loses

There you go, I have no other great crystal ball revelations to predict. Except, okay, I'll have a stab that the Democrats in the USA don't replace Biden in time, so they lose in November. 


My Books and where to get them:

Richard The Third Amazon - Etsy - Barnes & Noble - Waterstones
Findlay Macbeth - Amazon  - Etsy 
Prince Of Denmark Street - Amazon - Etsy - Kindle
Midsummer Nights Dream Team  - Amazon Etsy 
Shakespeare Omnibus Collection (all 3 books) - Amazon

Who Notes - Doctor Who Reviews - Lulu - ebook
Space Elain - Lulu - iBooks - Barnes & Noble 
Tales From The Bible - Amazon -  Etsy - Webtoons
The Book Of Esther - Lulu  - Amazon Webtoons
Joseph, Ruth & Other Stories - Amazon
Captain Clevedon - Amazon
Tales Of Nambygate - Amazon  




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...