Friday 6 April 2012

Dr Ghenki's Super-Ethical Happy Sun Time - new comics by kids

It's been the Easter holidays this week and I've spent four days working with kids in Norwich, courtesy of Culture Works East, running my Comic Art Masterclasses and giving them all the chance to produce a comic book in half a day. Here are the front covers of the comics they came up with together.


Click to see them enlarged, and to see a library of hundreds more by kids around the country and the world.


Our coverage this week in the local press.

If anyone wants me to come and show their kids how to do what I've been doing for a living for the last two decades, drop me a line, a comment, a Twitter, smoke signals, the usual methods. Click below to see more, including video and contact details.



RECOMMENDED COMIC BOOKS & GRAPHIC NOVELS for Comic Art Masterclass students, teachers and librarians


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...