Saturday 14 January 2012

Youtoobling, from Tom Waits to Axis Of Awesome

Last night I treated myself to a bit of late night Youtoobling (I watch videos on Youtube and see what connections come to mind). There is some thread running through all of these, though I confess in the morning it can be a mystery even to me. Here's where last night's ramblings took me, beginning with Tom Waits...

The Piano Has Been Drinking, Tom Waits



Woody Allen Jesus, Tim Minchin

Nirvana on Jonathan Ross @wossy

Peter Kay does John Smith advert they can't show shock

They Might Be Giants on Jonathan Ross 1992 (naff titles, so Graham Norton)

You're Not The Boss Of Me Now, They Might Be Giants

The Impression That I Get, The Mighty Mighty Bosstones

Knock On Wood, Amii Stewart

Ever Met A Day, Graduate

So Lonely, The Police

Fish slapping dance, Monty Python #teddingtonlock

Squad, camp it up! Monty Python @BoyGeorge

British police are the best in the world Tom Robinson, Glad To Be Gay #youtoobling

I Am What I Am, John Barrowman

Sweet Transvestite, Tim Curry

Walk Like A Man, Divine

You Can't Stop The Beat, Michael Ball

Good morning Baltimore, Hairspray

Goodnight San Diego

Do You Know The Way To San Jose? Dionne Warwick

He had a rifle, oh what a rifle Raquel Welch TV 1967

Bang Bang, BA Robertson

Goodbye Girl, Squeeze

Goodbye, Miley Cyrus

The Four Chords, Axis of Awesome

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...