Monday 7 May 2012

I ❤ Gingers - new comics by kids

In the past week my Comic Art Masterclasses have taken me from Ealing to Ireland. And back. These examples of the covers of the comics created by the kids in the classes come from Cork, Dungarvan, Waterford, Ealing and Strood. Enjoy (and click to see many more)



And continuing to keep a record of which celebrity the kids in each class chose as the subject for the "meets a worm" demonstration strip, these groups chose: Charlie Sheen, Chris Brown, Will Smith, Will I Am, Noel Edmonds, Jim Carrey and one name I can't make out. Looks like Masonbox Exsontop.

I'm Kev F, the comic writer and artist who works for The Beano and Marvel comics and Doctor Who - and how many other people can boast that? If you would like to bring my Comic Art Masterclass to your school or art centre, drop me a line, a comment, a Twitter, carrier pigeon, whatever works. Click below to see more, including video and contact details.



RECOMMENDED COMIC BOOKS & GRAPHIC NOVELS for Comic Art Masterclass students, teachers and librarians


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...