Wednesday 30 May 2012

Phil Mitchell Meets Patrick - new comics by kids

Here are some more comics created by kids in my Comic Art Masterclasses from the last week or so:



These are from kids in Swindon and Bridgwater. They dreamt up the titles and contributed to the cover, and inside is a strip by every single one of them plus a caricature of each of them by me. And in the "which celebrity shall we draw in this comic strip" game that I play with every class, their suggestions were Cher Lloyd, Johnny Depp, Lionel Messi, Siomn Cowell, Gene Kelly (I know), Bobby Moore (I know!), and Rihanna.

See these and many more in my Comic Art Masterclass archive.

I'm Kev F, the comic writer and artist who works for The Beano and Marvel comics and Doctor Who - and how many other people can boast that? If you would like to bring my Comic Art Masterclass to your school or art centre, drop me a line, a comment, a Twitter, note tied round a brick, whatever works. Click below to see more, including video and contact details.



RECOMMENDED COMIC BOOKS & GRAPHIC NOVELS for Comic Art Masterclass students, teachers and librarians


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...