Wednesday 30 January 2013

Funky Marsh Mello - brand new comics by kids

The first comics of 2013 by the kids in my Comic Art Masterclasses, along with just a few caricatures of their hideous little faces. Enjoy...



These come from just three days in schools this month, in Wiltshire, Ealing and Newport. And the famous names they suggested for the "treads on a worm" demo were Will I Am, Gary Barlow, Jesse J, Adele, Lady Gaga and (most original of the month) Christopher Lee.

The prize for most earrings in any school goes to Monnow Primary in Newport. Some boys wear two earrings these days, you live and learn.

If you want to see more of this nonsense....

Keep Calm & OMG Panda! - comics by kids June 2012
Kid Afro Spaghetti - comics by kids June 2012
Phil Mitchell Meets Patrick - comics by kids May 2012
Fartimouse Owl - comics by kids May 2012
I ❤ Gingers - comics by kids May 2012

If anyone wants me to come and show their kids how to do what I've been doing for a living for the last two decades in my patent Comic Art Masterclasses, drop me a line, a comment, a Twitter, smoke signals, the usual methods. Click below to see more, including video and contact details.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...