Thursday 31 May 2018

Square videos?


And suddenly I've discovered how to make square videos, with a frame around them. God help the world there'll be no stopping me now. Having found out how to do it this morning (you use Keynote, which I find myself using for the first time ever) I've stuck our videos for Black Panther, Deadpool, and Infinity War into frames. Already the Black Panther one is on Twitter, the Deadpool one is on Facebook, and I have Infinity War waiting in the wings. Whether they reach a single person more than we're already doing, we'll have to see.


The Scottish Falsetto Sock Puppet Theatre* are Superheroes at The Gilded Balloon at the Edinburgh Fringe from August 1st to 26th - ON SALE NOW! 

*Winners of the Bath Comedy Festival Lovehoney Best Joke Award 2018


Previews:

June 16 - Zion, Bristol
June 20 - Ludlow Fringe
July 11 - Neath
July 19 - Bedford Fringe
July 29 - Derby Bar One

 - with more preview dates to be announced

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...