Monday 15 July 2019

Roll Up! Flyer & poster ready at last


Have I cut it a bit fine this year? I think I might have. Today was the deadline to get the artwork to the printers for the Socks' Edinburgh flyers and posters, and at just after 5pm we sent them over. Phew. The hardest part? As ever, it's the back of the flyer. This has me agonising every year. What do you think?


I say "what do you think?" but, to be honest, if I've made a glaring error it's too late to put it right. This is what we're going with, 10,000 of which I shall be thrusting in the faces of punters on the Royal Mile, Bristo Square, and outside the new Patter Hoose venue for the next month. Oh, and here's the poster.


The eagle eyed among you may have spotted an improvement upon the version of the images that appear in the ad in the programme. Can you see it? Here's a clue, a wee glimpse of the work in progress...


Ooh, not my most flattering photo. And that's why my face doesn't get seen by the public. Off you go now and buy your tickets.



The Scottish Falsetto Socks brand new show ROLL UP! is previewing Nationwide:(Only 2 previews to go)
July 20 - Bedford FringeJuly 28 - Derby Bar One 


July 31st - August 25th, The Scottish Falsetto Socks ROLL UP! at the Gilded Balloon Patter Hoose 9.30pm, every night of the Edinburgh Fringe 2019. Sexy new venue, sexy new timeslot. Book now!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...